Sunday 22 June 2008

potatos

Still after 33 years i'm never sure if potato has an e on the end or if tomorrow has or has not a w. So the new picture is a fine example ( in my sheltered little world) of my last sundays potato printing extravaganza. I thought nicely bordered and framed they might look quite nice. ( there's no accounting for taste) some people actually like textured wall paper. If you would like to see more of my marvelous potato printing or would like to suggests some potato print shape you would like to see please send me a message, though i still don't know if i can do that with this blog thingy, have a go though click on everything it might lead to some kind of messaging link.

OH I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IM HAVING A FREE GIFT FOR EVERY PURCHASE IN MY ETSY SHOP CLICK THE RED BUTTON THAT SAYS ICH LIBE ETSY.

No comments: