Tuesday 30 November 2010

My latest ETSY treasury


This is my latest treasury I thought it would be nice to feature some of the shops that have linked to my cool shops page ( click on cool shops on the tab bar to have a look) As there wasn't enough shops to fill the treasury I have added some other cool items into the mix.

Unfortunately I cannot use the tool created by "packagery" to upload the treasury direct from source as Safari isn't yet supported so I had to resort to the old fashioned screen shot method. This is my first attempt at screen shots and I have no idea if it is possible to include all the images, as you can see the bottom 4 pics are missing. If anyone has any screen shot advice I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU. Sorry didn't mean to shout.

If you would like to view the entire treasury and perhaps even leave a comment here is the link http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4cf3c11d6f876d91f4fb13b8/blog-love-and-other-friends?index=0

Ok I hope you like it. Why not link your shop to my shops and I will continue to make treasuries from new shops.