Thursday 24 July 2008

recent commission


Etsy may be slow at the moment but at least I have my faithful local customers. I had a really nice chat in the Etsy forums though this moring that cheered me up then I got a trasury too check it out if you like at...
http://etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=58409
I was feeling neglectted and a bit crap so a big thanks to the etsy forums for pulling me out of my depths of creative despair.

So back to the subject in hand this is a photo of my most recent commission. Its a style I don't do terribly often but when I do make these little hippy boho numbers they work quite well. Hmmm should maybe make one for esty then...da! ( i didn't say I was a rocket scientist) So there we go I ve mixed it up a bit using chain with cord and lots of dangly treats my favs at the mo being the hollow hand blown glass beads that I have placed at the focal point.

Let me know what you think.

No comments: