Monday 7 July 2008

Rain starts play!!!

Don't usually post during the week but as its raining i get a day off!!! Yeah for rain. As i can't quite give up any of my day jobs i still have to go to work but i was scheduled to paint a wall and a fence today... never mind. So you know what that means> I get to play with my beads all day long till i go cross eyed.

Now I'm going to have to get organized for Christmas. I want to have enough stock but not too much. I'm hoping ETSY will be fun and fruitful but I'm struggling to decide what to put on ETSY and what to keep aside for my fairs and parties. I get too excited when i make something new that i love i put it straight on Etsy. But I'm going to have to control myself or I'm going to end up with 100 items before i know it. I feel sorry for all those pieces on page 4 that barely see the light of day anymore, so if anyone reads this far without nodding off go say hi to page 4 of my etsy shop they'll love you for it.

No comments: