Saturday 20 April 2013

Vintage finds for this week

So I have recently started buying and selling vintage wares on Etsy and I have to say I am finding it quite rewarding.

I have always been a second hand freak in fact it really pains me to buy anything new, this I have my sister to thank for dragging me to all the jumble sales when I was a kid.

I recently have returned the favor dragging her round all the charity shops in her area, re-awakening the thrift store queen that she had forgotten about. She said she was going to have to hide her bags  of swag from her husband as she does have hoarding tendencies...lol

So here is what I have found recently and most of these you can find for sale on etsy at www.allthatglittersbeads.etsy.com


Gorgeous set of 9 vintage french fringe edge napkins in perfect condition.


Very sweet set of six vintage french shot glasses

Set of 3 magnificent vintage Japanese hand painted cups and saucers.









Fabulous set of vintage french magazines from 1937!


And finally for all you quilters out there this amazing 1970's vintage fabric

So I have to hide a lot of this stuff from my husband as Im really not too fussed if I sell most of it as I have inherited my sisters hoarding tendencies too!

No comments: