Thursday 14 October 2010

Jumble Fumble

It's my birthday next tuesday.. .getting older by the second. My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday, it was too late to ask for "World of Wool" gift vouchers because he would never get it together. SO i managed to wangle an early sunday morning trip to the annual scout sale in Cluses.

I am sooooo excited the scout sale is apparently massive Im thinking The Weekend Market in Bangkok but smaller. Arranged into different halls, furniture,clothing,linen,toys etc they have that much stuff it is on every sunday in october and after 12 years of living in Chamonix I have never been.

So I'm going to be getting an early night on saturday night, i'll need all my energy for a good old rummage. Ill post some pics if I find anything good.

What a good wife am I? I don't expect diamonds, I don't ask for champagne, a sunday morning a a massive jumble sale is all I ask for. Give me the nobel wife prize right now!

No comments: